No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a pharmacy graduate to start in Summer 2020 with Bansals Pharmacy, an independent community pharmacy, based in Thorpe Bay Southend on Sea Essex for over 30 years. The Pharmacy has built up a very good reputation with its customers and other healthcare professionals. We work as a team of : 2 Pharmacists 1 ACT 3 Dispensers plus 3 Counter Staff offering a full range of dispensary services to all. This includes our delivery service, Care and Nursing Home Service and our support to local surgeries, hospital and intermediate care facilities. We run a range of NHS and all the private services under PGD's, you will have the opportunity to provide these services and run them where appropriate. Some of our current services include:
• Medicines Use Reviews
• New Medicines Services
• Flu & Pneumonia Vaccinations
• Travel Clinic
• Weight Loss Programme.
We are looking for an individual who wants to experience a busy pharmacy that have both patient well-being and the local community at the heart of their working ethos.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment