No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Bradley Stoke Pharmacy
We are a busy pharmacy attached to a surgery.
Pre-registration place with 1-2 weeks in hospital in January 2021.
The student will have to work in a busy environment. Attached to a surgery you will be talking to doctors and answering queries. We believe that it’s a good exercise to pick up on clinical knowledge.
You will also be in charge of hospital discharge notices and yearly contractual audits and campaigns. You will receive a NHS smart card to access patient records online. You will be required to work one Saturday 9am-12pm every 8th Saturday. Individual requirements can be discussed at interview.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment