No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Lincolnshire Co-op is a successful retail business with over 200 outlets across Lincolnshire and surrounding counties. We operate nearly 50 pharmacy branches across our trading area, and services include medicine use reviews, repeat prescriptions, flu vaccinations, health checks and stop smoking services. We are also providing innovative pharmacist led services to community hospitals and GP practices.
We have a number of opportunities across the Lincolnshire area for Pre-Registration Pharmacists to join us, starting July/August 2020. You must be looking towards qualifying as a graduate pharmacy student by July 2021/August 2021 in order to be eligible for the positions.
We are looking for pro-active individuals, with a professional manner and excellent customer service and communication skills. Ideally you will have had previous experience of working within a pharmacy during your educational/training years.
You will be working under the guidance of an experienced pharmacist tutor and follow the competency framework provided by the General Pharmaceutical Council. You will experience all aspects of community practice and we will organise a two week cross sector placement in a local hospital environment.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment