No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Dejure Ltd, is a small independent group of 5 pharmacies, operating in South Croydon, Twickenham and Crawley.
We have an established pre-reg programme to offer. We care very deeply about our local community and are passionate about training the new generation of pharmacists to serve this community. Our training programme has an excellent success rate, but we are not afraid to reject candidates from sitting the exam if we feel they are not ready.
Our programme is designed not just to help you pass the exam, which we believe is a side effect of your training, but to make you a better pharmacist for the future. We focus our training on both clinical aspects, and the social aspects of community pharmacy. We offer short placements with local surgeries to help you understand how they work, as well as spending time at local day centres, helping promote pharmacies, and offering services outside the pharmacy.
Our ultimate goal is to help you leave your pre-registration year, ready to take charge of the pharmacy you work in the day after you register.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment