No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
M W Phillips (part of the Rajja Group)
Are you looking to join a fantastic independent group to complete your pre-registration year 2020/2021?
Look no further than MW Phillips Chemists.
MW Phillips is part of the Rajja Group of Chemists, we are a privately owned group founded in 1986. With shops in Birmingham, Coventry, Tamworth, Telford, Leamington Spa and South Wales there are now over 46 pharmacies in the group - making it one the largest independent chemists in the West Midlands.
Why join us
• We currently offer pre-registration placements in Coventry, Birmingham and Wales.
• Competitive salary
• Buttercups Pre-registration Training
• Support from many pharmacists across the company
There are 30 vacancies across the company
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment