No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Hi-Ji Limited T/A Masters Pharmacy and Charlton Pharmacy
We have two branch of pharmacies and operating in South East London SE3 8RP
Masters Pharmacy is at the heart of the community we serve and we strive at achieving the best patient care for our patients. We do this by empowering members of our team with skills and knowledge to provide the best service possible.
We are looking for Pre-Registration pharmacists to start in July 2021 at our two branches Masters Pharmacy and Charlton Pharmacy.
We provide a comprehensive training programme to support you in developing the clinical & pharmacy practice knowledge, people skills & leadership requirements to become a fantastic pharmacist. You will have a dedicated tutor, a leadership coach and a great team to support you.
We will enrol you to the Buttercups Training course which includes extensive course materials, 9 study days and mock exam practice. We guarantee weekly study time and monthly reviews all within the 40-hour week.
Our pharmacy is a very modern pharmacy in South East London, we provide all the core services and an exceptional range of extra services including, Flu Jabs, Travel Vaccinations & Blood pressure monitoring. The pharmacy has GP practices very close by who will support with some GP clinic & IP Pharmacists shadowing days..
• To assist in the operations and dispensing of prescriptions and the supply of pharmaceutical products including controlled drugs and appliances, ensuring safety and clinical appropriateness.
• Responds to symptoms and recommends appropriate OTC medication.
• Counsel and advise patients appropriately under supervision.
• Works within legal, ethical and governance framework keeping abreast of current changes.
• Develop good management, leadership and communication skills to prepare for future role as a qualified pharmacist.
• To participate in the training programme as required by the General Pharmaceutical Council and prepare for the pre-registration examination.
• To be responsible for self directed learning to support the collection of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence and participate in appraisals with the pre-registration tutor as per company guidance and GPhC programme compliance.
• To develop knowledge and skills within each competency areas as mapped to GPhC performance standards.
• Maintain confidentiality of company policies and figure statistics. Ensure all prescriptions are fully and accurately endorsed.
• Complete all NHS/Area teams paperwork requirements accurately on time Attend and/or complete all courses/ meetings as required by the company, e.g. annual conference or area meetings.
• This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this post. The post holder may be required to carry out other duties as directed by the Manager.
4 Weeks Holiday plus bank holiday.
PCT Training / Other Evening meetings.
Accredited Pre-Registration Training Course.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment