No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
July 2020 - Full Year Pre-Reg Position available.
Pre-reg position available at our pharmacy in various locations across Bradford & Leeds.
Who we are?
As pharmacists we believe in students getting the best and most enjoyable experience. To help you, our management team has over 40 years of chain-pharmacy experience from branch to field management.
Our pre-reg programme starts with an informative induction training day. To ensure all aspects of the GPhC Manual are covered we enrol students on a comprehensive training programme with Buttercups Training Ltd.
We are a Healthy Living Pharmacy :)
We also offer NHS commissioned services and private PGD’s.
Here’s a few:
NHS Blood Pressure-Wise
Meningitis ACWY Vaccination (Hajj)
Medicines Use Reviews
New Medicines Service
Latest: Understanding Quality Payment, new Falsified Medicines Directive, GDPR & DSP.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment