No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Pan Healthcare Ltd
Pan Pharmacy is a family run business that has been serving local communities around Birmingham since 1982. We pride ourselves on our friendly, hardworking and approachable employees who go that extra mile to help ensure customers’ needs are met and the highest healthcare advice is provided.
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic Pre-Registration Pharmacist who is eager to learn with an opportunity for on-going contribution to the Company.
With excellent support from colleagues, you will participate in and be exposed to a full range of enhanced services that we provide within our branches. This may range from vaccinations, sexual health services, medicines reviews etc. You will gain the confidence to advise customers on over the counter medicines whilst assisting with minor ailments and dispensing processes. We will also encourage you to build a professional relationship with GPs, nurses and other health care professionals. Training days will be organised externally and you will be allocated regular training time on-site to help support your learning and to prepare you for the pre-registration exam.
Our programme provides you with the necessary training and support needed to enhance your skills, build your clinical and management knowledge and develop you as an all-round pharmacist to ensure you have a solid foundation as you begin your new career.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment