Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
We are an independent pharmacy that is owner pharmacist operated with a second pharmacist on site.
We are a friendly surgery -based community pharmacy using a trusted Pre-registration programme with Buttercups. We are seeking a highly capable graduate who is focused on developing advanced skills in clinical services and business in addition to core services. The graduate will be expected to develop and learn in a friendly but professional environment. With the vast number of patients visiting the pharmacy each day, the graduate will gain all the necessary experience and knowledge to be a competent pharmacist once qualified. The graduate will benefit from an experienced tutor with unrivalled experience of NHS and private clinical services.
We welcome Tier 2 applicants and we have had 4 overseas students in the last four years. We have a 100% pass rate for all our Pre-regs.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment