No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Crawley Chemists Ltd
Crawley Chemists is a community pharmacy located in a busy Medical Center within Crawley Town Center. If you join our team, you will receive practical training and a range of pharmacy activities during to help prepare you for a career in pharmacy.
Are you still looking for a Pre-registration Placement in Community Pharmacy?
Crawley Chemists has a vacancy for a suitably motivated and enthusiastic applicant for pre-registration training starting summer 2020/21. We are located in a busy Medical Centre within Crawley Town Centre. You will receive practical training and a range of pharmacy activities during the program to prepare you for a career in pharmacy. You will be part of a team consisting of
• 1 Pharmacist,
• 1 Dispenser
• 1 Dispensary Assistant
• 1 Counter Staff
Experience advantageous but not essential.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment