No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
UNIQUE opportunity to work across a range of sectors in pharmacy. Your main base will be Holdenhurst pharmacy in Bournemouth which is relatively low intensity so will give you the chance to really have some dedicated time with the pharmacist tutor to learn all that is needed to be a pharmacist. You will also the opportunity to work at AR Pharmacy our sister pharmacy, which was awarded Pharmacy of the Year and Pharmacist of the Year and is one of the most high profile pharmacies in the country (excellent for future career prospects). Part of your training will also involve visiting industry (Allergan and Bayer), Hospital (Bournemouth and Southampton Hospital) and also work alongside a practice based pharmacist in a GP surgery. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual and we look forward to welcoming you.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment