No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
R&U Ltd - Harefield Pharmacy
We are an independent group with 2 pharmacies in HILLINGDON.
We have been operating for over 25 years and are always looking to be at the cutting edge of pharmacy.
We are a modern pharmacy with a proven track record in excellence in training .
We will provide full training with all GPHC requirements including full additional services,
e.g MUR’s, NMS, smoking cessation,Minor ailments, full travel vaccination clinic.
We also work very closely with Harefield Hospital and are at the forefront of an Atrial Fibrillation service in HILLINGDON.
Our competitive salary is supplemented with 4 weeks paid holidays plus bank holidays & paid training days with Buttercups programme.
Our tutors are very experienced and will support the right candidate comprehensively.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment