Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Progressive modern community pharmacy situated inside a purpose build medical centre with dispensing robot and dedicated consultation room. We provide a range of service in addition to the core dispensing service which include: MUR,NMS,CPCF, EHC , supervise consumption, nicotine voucher, Flu vaccination(NHS & private).
Twelve months training programme to work alongside our pharmacy team on a daily basis to develop the necessary skill required for a pharmacist.
The successful applicant will be enrolled into Buttercups pre-registration training programme, time off for cross sector training and other training opportunities.
We are looking for pre-registration pharmacist with good communication skill, customer focus, good planning and organising skills, self-drive and enthusiasm, with the ability to solve problems and the ability to work individually as well part of a team
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment