No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Woodbridge Road Pharmacy
Woodbridge Road Pharmacy is located within local community, close to Ipswich Town centre. Bus stop is in front of the pharmacy, train station is 10 mins driving. We are also doing travel clinics at our pharmacy along with NHS advanced services. We have one dispenser, one trainee Pharmacy checking technician with three part time staff. Pre-reg student will get full support to prepare for the exams. The regular pharmacist will do parallel mock exams along with Buttercups training to make sure the graduate fully prepared for examinations.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment