Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Shiraz & Sons Ltd
We have 12 branches across Tamworth, Coventry and Kidderminster. Candidates would gain good experience as some stores are medical centres and all offer a wide range of services.
We are looking for dynamic candidates who are able to work as a team, adapt themselves in the work environment appropriately and be able to work under pressure. All stores offer a wide range of services that include Phlebetomy, travel clinics private PGD's. Stores located in medical centres provide good experience of communication channels in the primary care setting.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment