No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
An independent pharmacy in a local village having established a close working relationship with our local GP Surgery.
We have been extremely successful in training our pre-reg students for over 15 years and securing them with employment on qualification.
Pre-reg pharmacist for 2021/22. We are looking for a determined, motivated, and professional individual to join our experienced team.
We offer a structured comprehensive training programme, which includes an intensive revision programme provided by an external training company with on hand support.
We have agreed a placement with our local GP practice with the support of the clinical pharmacist who has agreed to act as the tutor in the practice. The details are currently being formalised, with the hope of the pre-reg student carrying out two days a week at the G.P. surgery.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment