No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Frank Wreford Pharmacy
The Frank Wreford pre-registration programme is designed to ensure that you will acquire all the practical skills required in managing a Pharmacy alongside developing your clinical knowledge in preparation for the final exam.
We are looking for a proactive, forward thinking pre-reg to join our friendly pharmacy in the wonderful locality of Brent.
We offer a dynamic style of training and our pharmacists have a significant amount of knowledge and experience in pre-registration training.
Innovative healthcare services training (including Flu/Travel Vaccination clinics, PCR testing; as well as a huge range of Enhanced & Advanced Services).
Your training will be supplemented with offsite training dates (Buttercups), allowing you to meet other pre-reg students and receive key learning sessions from highly experienced trainers.
Qualification requirement: MPharm
Full time contract starting August 2021 and ending August 2022 in line with GPHC requirements.
Contract length: 12 months
Hours: 40 hours/week (including 30 minutes lunch and 30 minutes study time daily)
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment