Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Small, independent group of seven community pharmacies across North and West Yorkshire, all within commuting distance of YORK city centre.
We employ a relaxed and friendly approach across the company, putting you at the centre of your pre-registration year. All of our branches are highly regarded within their communities, with good general practice relations and excellent patient facing opportunities; perfect for the pre-registration year.
12 month community placements with an option to engage in cross sector placements if organised by the trainee, varying branch locations, to be confirmed with trainee after informal interview.
Currently at a 100% pass rate for all of our trainees across all of our branches.
Great employment prospects following pre-registration training
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment