Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Friendly Family Independent Pharmacy in the heart of a small town. Serving the local community for 27 years.
We are looking for a well motivated individual(s) to work with an enthusiastic team of staff to train in all aspects of community pharmacy.
As well as gaining dispensing knowledge in a safe environment, conducive to working towards the pre-reg exam, you will develop inter-personal skills and confidence in advising on minor ailments and OTC products.
The job involves dispensing, labelling, ordering stock, answering telephone queries, liaising with local surgeries, running & supporting public health campaigns.
There are 2 permanent pharmacists plus locums and and an ACT to help develop and apply your clinical knowledge.
Work 4 days per week; NO WEEKENDS. Good remuneration (Discuss on Application)
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment