No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
We are a progressive company well established in the local community .The Pharmacy offers a range of NHS and Private services.
We will offer a comprehensive training programme both within the Pharmacy and also with the aid of Buttercups Training.
The successful candidate must have the determination to work hard and be part of a successful team.
Study time will be provided once you have settled into the role.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment