No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Our Pharmacy offers CARE with NHS Medicines supply throughout Nottingham and Clinical services.
We have an NHS Service Level Agreement with all GPs and Practices in Bulwell. Offer numerous PGD with highly trained team in place.
Lead by Independent Prescribing Pharmacist
Our many Clinics offer advice and care for every generation of your family at all ages and stages of life.
Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant / Pharmacy Assistant / Pharmacy Technician /IP Pharmacist
Competitive Salary, Generous holiday package, and Discount scheme
Are you friendly and organised with a passion for providing excellent customer service but looking to further your skills and career?
Here at Riverside, we aim to build the best prescription experience in the UK. Sounds ambitious, right? But that’s okay, because we’ve got a fantastic team of talented, creative and forward-thinking people, that are key in helping us get there.
Whether you are brand new to the world of pharmacy, working towards a pharmacist qualification Riverside Pharmacy can provide support and guidance through the next steps of your career.
- Counter Training
- Dispensing Training
- Clinical Experience
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment