No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Walmley Healthcare Ltd
A local friendly late night independent pharmacy located in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands. We offer a wide range of NHS and private services and exceptional advice.
We have a lovely friendly team who will support the pre-registration alongside the fantastic Buttercup Training programme. Pre-reg students will gain a valuable insight into community pharmacy. We will help build your customer counselling skills, medicine knowledge including OTC, NHS and private services, dispensing skills, and problem solving. All great skills to make you a competent and efficient pharmacist. We have availability from July 2020 or onwards.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment