Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Abbots Langley Pharmacy
We are located in Abbots Langley village near Watford.
We are independent community pharmacy with main aim to provide best services to our customers and look after our staff.
You will be enrolled onto a Pre-Registration Programme with Buttercups which will give you the skills to pass the pre-registration exam, to practice as a diligent professional and to build a successful career in Pharmacy.
You will be working alongside an Independent Prescribing Pharmacist and also have support from dispensers and counter staff.
We give exceptional service to all our patients; and we are looking for a Pre-Registration student who is committed to giving the same high levels of service and care.
Ongoing support will be given during your training year for exam preparation.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment