Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
We are a busy independent pharmacy located within a GP surgery in a sea side resort only six miles north of a University town Aberystwyth. Accessible by train to the midlands such as Birmingham and Manchester within 2.5hrs. We run a modern pharmacy offering a range of enhanced and private services (PDGs). We are very forward thinking and winners of the Welsh Pharmacy Award 2013, Independent pharmacy award 2014 and Pharmacy Business Award 2014 .The training meets all the requirements of the GPC with a 100% success rate. Also please advise if you have any additional visa or immigration related requirements in starting the job since we are a Tier 2 sponsor.
Multiple awards winning independent pharmacy located in sea side resort with easy train access to Birmingham. 100% success rate on Pre-Registration training. Tier 2 sponsorship considered.
There is also a flat above the pharmacy, which could be made available on request at a very reduced price. All facilities included e.g.Broadband,TV etc.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment