Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Read and Simonstone Pharmacy Limited
Tier 2 visa sponsorships provided.
Salary £18,500- £23000 per annum.
Small independent chain, based in Lancashire.
Outstanding preregistration exam pass rate.
Preregistration course provided (includes 9 external study days including mock exam).
Specialist pharmacists facilitate the course and cover a wide range of topics which include calculations, responding to symptoms, calculations, audit, First Aid etc
Pre-reg tutors with over 25 years experience. Tutors are motivated, proactive, offering excellent training in all aspects of pharmacy.
In house regular tests and exams are prepared by tutors alongside the Buttercups Training course. All aspects of the pre-registration performance standards covered.
Will work alongside very experienced and efficient support staff.
Pharmacy providing all the following services: MUR, NMS, Repeat Dispensing, Chlamydia screening under PGD, Needle exchange, Supervised Methadone, EHC under PGD, Smoking cessation, NUMSAS, Domiciliary medicines management, compliance aids, Blood pressure screening, diabetes screening.
Good dispensing and otc sales volume.
5.6 week holidays/annum.
30% staff discount
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment