Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Carlton Hill Pharmacy
Carlton Hill Pharmacy is seeking to recruit a Foundation/Pre-Registration Trainee Pharmacist to commence in July / August 2021.
This is an ideal opportunity for a trainee to apply clinical knowledge gained during their undergraduate course and develop the professional and communication skills and experience needed to practise effectively as a pharmacist and safely run a community pharmacy.
In addition to the core services, the successful trainee will also receive exposure to a variety of extra services offered by the pharmacy including Pharmacy First Minor Ailments Service, EHC, Supervised Consumption, NHS Flu Vaccination, CPCS & Private PGDs.
Our employment includes:
1) Fixed term contract for 52 weeks
2) Competitive Salary
3) Full-time based on 40 hour week including 2.5 hours study time per week
4) 28 days annual holiday including public holidays
5) Fully funded external pre-registration training programme through Buttercups to prepare for the GPhC assessment
6) Staff discount
Training and support provided by a dedicated and experienced tutor with an excellent pharmacy team.
Successful completion of MPharm Degree
Applicants requiring a Tier 2 visa are welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment