No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Independent Community Pharmacy
Providing both NHS and Private services
A Pre-registration training programme to enhance the skill of the trainee in all aspects of Community Pharmacy
The Pharmacy team which is friendly and will make the learning experience fun and easy to work in which has enabled the Pharmacy to deliver a 100 % success with its Pre-registration training programme
The opportunity to shadow the Pharmacy Manager and trainee will be able to pick up skills and apply them into practice and with experience take over the roles of working efficiently within the team.
Dispensing and counselling on both prescribed and OTC medicines all aspects of the Pharmacy and its efficient running will be covered.
A lot of emphasis is on services and we are proactive in delivering services in the heart of the community MUR's NMS NUMSAS EHC DMIRS FLU etc. and private services from BP monitoring to running an well organised Travel clinic
There will be opportunities to learn and the individual that embraces the experience will benefit the most from the training year
We have established links with the local hospital and there will be a 2 week cross sector training programme
The training will be further enhanced with external tutors and the best programme will be selected to prepare the Pre-reg. for the GPhC entrance exam
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment