No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Garner Pharmacy is a busy Community Pharmacy in Harrow. Our supportive pharmacy environment will enable you to acquire the skills, experience and clinical knowledge required to become a well-rounded pharmacist ready for qualification.
Our pharmacy has a consultation room and provides all the core services and an exceptional range of extra services including seasonal influenza vaccinations, Travel Clinic, Private Walk in Clinic and Ear irrigation.
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities you will have as a pre-registration pharmacist are:
- Managing, Organising, Amending and Preparing Dosett boxes,
- Over-The-Counter Counselling,
- Prescription Counselling,
- Leading Health Campaigns and Audits,
- Liaising with GPs, Nurses, Carers and Hospital Pharmacists regarding patient care.
We offer excellent instore training which is further enhanced by enrolment on the Buttercups Pre-registration Training course ensuring students get an all-round experience in community pharmacy and exceptional preparation for the final exam. We also give private study time during the working week.
Our pre-registration training programme will provide you with hands on experience in a community pharmacy.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment