No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Good Life Pharmacy
We are a patient-focussed community pharmacy, operating innovative services through our clinical ENT diagnosis service and travel vaccine clinic, as well as traditional dispensing and OTC treatments. Having hosted 3 pre-registration students over the past few years we are understanding of your needs and create a supportive environment in which you will very much be part of the team.
A great opportunity to be involved in a pharmacy at the forefront of new service provision. With IP qualifications, our pharmacist delivers vaccinations, travel clinic, BP & A-F screening and ENT diagnose and treat services. You will be very involved delivering these services, as well as working with the dispensary team to run an efficient and personal prescription operation. We also focus on health promotion, and you will be responsible for planning and executing our campaigns, as well as supporting fellow team members. Opportunities external to the pharmacy include visiting the local GP surgeries, Local Pharmaceutical Committee and patient forum.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment