No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Karims Pharmacy Ltd
We are recruiting Pre-Reg for our busy independent pharmacy.
Our training is mapped to GPhC performance standards.
We require an energetic applicant with good communication skills who will be supported by our team of friendly staff.
Our services include MUR, NMS, NRT Clinics, Minor ailments, Seasonal flu vaccinations.
We are HLP accredited
This is an excellent opportunity for pre-reg to work in busy and friendly environment.
- Statutory holiday entitlement
- Competitive salary
- Buttercups external training
- Contracted hours - 40 hours/week Monday to Friday
- 12 month placement
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment