No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Kings Pharmacy has been serving the local community over 45 years. It is a established company with very good reputation in the areas it serves.
We are looking for Pre-Registration pharmacist to start in July/August 2018 and 2019
We provide a comprehensive training programme to support you in developing the clinical & pharmacy practice knowledge, people skills & leadership requirements to become a fantastic pharmacist. You will have a dedicated tutor, a leadership coach and a great team to support you.
We will enrol you in the Buttercup course which includes extensive course materials, 9 study days and mock exam practice.
Our pharmacies are based in North West London and provides all the core services andangoodrange of extra services including, Flu Jabs, Travel Vaccinations & Private Health checks. You will need to have confidence, be a team player, self motivated, with good customer skills and the ability to communicate well with patients. Good IT skills will help too.
You will be required to work a total of 40 hours a week.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a valuable benefits package which includes generous holiday, pension scheme, professional support and relevant training.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment