Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Mayors Healthcare Ltd
Mayors Chemist Stratford LONDON has been run by the same family for over 30 years, and offers a rewarding environment to begin your pharmacy pre-registration experience. We have been running training for several years, with 100% 1st time pass success. Opportunities exist to enhance your knowledge and skills throughout the pre-registration year, including accreditation for commissioned services.
Great location next to a very busy medical centre.
We offer an Established training programme with real hands on experience with a 100% pass rate. We are passionate about pharmacy and with a real interest in training pharmacists fit for the future. Off site training days are provided, including First Aid training.
Our Programme is designed to give you the perfect foundation, providing you with the training and support you need to develop your skills, build your clinical and business knowledge and develop you as an all round pharmacist.
TIER 2 VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment