No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
We build your confidence and develop your people skills so you’re ready to practice from day one of registration. We give you the opportunity to learn in a highly supportive, professional environment. You take responsibility for your own training and development, working with your tutor to make sure you achieve all your goals.
It’s a friendly, vibrant place to work where you develop skills fast and make a real impact. We encourage you to build genuine relationships with your patients – you’re there to listen and advise, not just to dispense. If you’ve got a positive work ethic and want to be part of a dynamic, innovative business, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment