Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
We are an independent pharmacy based in Liverpool city centre.
Pre-registration placement commencing summer 2019. Small independent pharmacy based in Liverpool city centre which is attached to a larger healthcare business. We have on site gym and canteen and no need to work weekends. Full training for the year is provided via the Buttercups training programme.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment