Accepts Tier 2 Visa
This company has confirmed the salary for this post will meet Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas should the successful applicant need one
Stroud Road Pharmacy
We are an independent pharmacy looking for a motivated and proactive individual.
We offer a wide range of NHS and private services and mentoring from Highly qualified staff.
Our pre-reg students receive off site training from a leading Pre-reg training provider, buttercups.
We provide all essential services and many enhanced services such as Minor Ailments, MUR’s , NMS’s, EHC, Blood pressure monitoring, Needle exchange and substance misuse.
We also provide a range of Private PGDs'.
We are a busy and efficiently run pharmacy with lots of experience and knowledge to offer.
Pre-registration is an important step in the journey to become a pharmacist. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to be hands on in the community.
You will be considered valuable and be part of our independent community pharmacy.
As we do not have many layers like the larger multiples we will be able to experience a more varied role which doesn't just involve supply of medicines. You will also gain an understanding of the business and how to manage a team.
The position should enable you to become the most confident and capable pharmacist.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment