No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Independent Pharmacy requiring one Pre-Registration Pharmacist graduate for 2020-2021. Our pharmacy is based in Thurmaston village in Leicester.
We are looking for motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic individuals who would go the extra mile for their patients. This is an excellent opportunity for a student who has initiative and flair and wants to make their mark within a company. You will be a warm and friendly face for the many patients who visit the branch on a daily basis, advising customers on over the counter medication and assisting with minor ailments, dispensing and preparing for your Pre-Reg exam.
You will be enrolled onto a training programme which is designed to give you the perfect foundation, providing you with the training and support you need to develop your skills, build your clinical and management knowledge and develop you as an all round pharmacist.
We are passionate about pharmacy and with a real interest in training pharmacists fit for the future. With excellent support from colleagues who take care of the day to day running of the pharmacy, you will participate in providing a full range of enhanced and advanced services.
The position is for a full-time role from 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday with an hour lunch.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment