No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
We are an independent pharmacy based in Kirby muxloe. we are looking for 1 pre-reg for the 2021/2022 year.
We have a vast amount of experience in training students throughout the years. Our pharmacist/tutor works closely with our students and gives consistent training and feedback to help trainees progress quickly and competently. We offer on going advice and support for all our pre-reg's. We also have an excellent team that will show you and teach you how to be effective in management, communication and customer service skills which is all enhanced by the pre-reg Buttercups Training course. The village pharmacy has enjoyed a 100% success rate with our past students with exams. In addition to this the suitable candidate will receive competitive rate of pay and will get half a day study time per week (4.5 day working week).
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment