No Tier 2 Visa
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
Wigston Pharmacy Limited
Main road busy community pharmacy.
Complete pharmacy team comprising of a pharmacy technician, dispensing assistant, qualified and trainee counter assistant, employing also an experienced locum pharmacist. Providing a very comprehensive Pre-registration training over 52 weeks, 28 days holiday inc bank holiday.
Services provided include MURs, NMS, H-pylori testing, EHC, Flu Vaccination, smoking cessation for Champix as a PGD.
Training includes sessions at GP surgery.
Experienced Tutor and experienced locum pharmacist support.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- a talent for communication
- customer focus
- planning and organising skills
- self-drive and enthusiasm
- the ability to solve problems
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a degree of commercial awareness
The Buttercups Training Pre-reg Programme
Each trainee will attend a Buttercups Pre-registration Programme of Study days during the year.
The days are designed to support your placement and help prepare you for the registration assessment.
Topics covered include:
- New Style Calculations Questions
- New Style Mock Registration Assessment
- Responding to Symptoms
- Women's Health and Childhood Ailments
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Clinical Topics by BNF/BNFC Chapter
- The Drug Tariff & NHS Contract
- Elastic Support Hosiery and Trusses
- Stomacare & Appliances
- Dermatology & Wound Management
- Self-awareness & Communication Skills
- First Aid Training
- Tutor Training
- MUR Accreditation Assessment