|Branch Name||Company||Tier 2 Visa Accepted||Location||Apply Now|
|C&H Barton Ltd||C&H Barton Ltd||No||79 Bedford road, Barton le clay, Bedfordshire, MK45 4LL||Apply Now|
|Butt Lane Pharmacy||Butt Lane Pharmacy||No||147 Congleton Road, Butt Lane, Stoke On Trent, ST7 1LL||Apply Now|
|Boroughbridge Pharmacy||Yorcare Limited||Yes||26 High Street, Boroughbridge, York, YO51 9AW||Apply Now|
|Bishopthorpe Pharmacy||Yorcare Limited||Yes||22-24 Acaster Lane, Bishopthorpe, York, YO23 2SJ||Apply Now|
|Beecham Pharmacy||Medicines Extra Healthcare Ltd||Yes||33/35 Commercial Street, Norton, YO17 9HX||Apply Now|
|Bedminster Pharmacy||M J Williams||Yes||4-6 Cannon Street, Bristol, BS3 1BN||Apply Now|
|Barrons Chemist||Pearl Chemist Group||No||158 A Tooting High Street, Tooting, SW17 0SZ||Apply Now|
|Bansals Pharmacy||Bansals Pharmacy||No||178 The Broadway Thorpe Bay Southend on Sea Essex SS1 3ES||Apply Now|
|Andrews Pharmacy||Andrews Pharmacy||Yes||71 Kennedy Avenue, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 3DE||Apply Now|
|Abbots Langley Pharmacy||Abbots Langley Pharmacy||Yes||78 High Street, Abbots Langley, WD5 0AW||Apply Now|
|Ashworths||E-Nova Healthcare Group||Yes||229 Beaver Rd, Ashford TN23 7SJ||Apply Now|
Welcome to the Foundation Pharmacists Recruitment Scheme for 2021-22
Buttercups Training are managing the recruitment process for a number of independent pharmacies.
How the process works:
- Search the vacancy map and/or table below and make a note of the companies that you would like to apply for.
Please note: any positions that are marked on the map with a green pin are very unlikely to meet the Home Office minimum salary requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
- Fill out one application form and specify up to six company choices.
- Within 14 days of completing your application form you will be sent login details to complete an online numeracy and literacy test.
- After completing the test, your application will be passed onto the companies you have chosen and they will contact you in due course if you have been selected for interview.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how to improve this website please email FPrecruitment@buttercups.co.uk.
Searching the vacancies:
Using the map:
- Clicking on a map pin will display a bubble containing information about the vacancy.
- Click the "Branch Name" link that appears in the bubble to view more information about the vacancy and the company.
Using the table:
- You can sort the table by clicking either the "Branch Name" or "Tier 2 Visa Accepted" column headings.
- Use the pagination buttons to search through each page of the table. Each table page lists 50 vacancies.
- Click the "Branch Name" link to view more information about the vacancy and the company.
To start filling out the application form click the "Apply Now" link wherever you see it