|Branch Name||Company||Tier 2 Visa Accepted||Location||Apply Now|
|Stamford Bridge Pharmacy||Yorcare Limited||Yes||Stamford Bridge, York, YO41 1AF||Apply Now|
|Stamford Pharmacy||Stamford Pharmacy||Yes||6 St Marys Hill, Stamford, PE9 2DW||Apply Now|
|Strand Pharmacy||Paydens Ltd||No||51 The Strand Walmer, Deal Kent CT14 7DP||Apply Now|
|The Village Pharmacy||Village Pharmacy||No||3 Enterprise House, Main Street, Kirby Muxloe, Leicestershire, LE9 2AE||Apply Now|
|Tytherington Pharmacy||Andrews Pharmacy||Yes||2/3 The Shopping Centre, Tytherington, Macclesfield, SK10 2HB||Apply Now|
|Unity Pharmacy||Unity Pharmacy||Yes||Cambridge Avenue, Scunthorpe, DN16 3LG||Apply Now|
|Wessex Pharmacies Ltd||Wessex Pharmacies Ltd||Yes||Corner House, Broad Street, Alresford, Hampshire, SO24 9AR||Apply Now|
|Whetstone Chemist Ltd||Whetstone Chemist Ltd||Yes||48 High Street, Leicester, LE8 6LP||Apply Now|
|Whittlesey Pharmacy||Whittlesey Pharmacy||Yes||4 Market Street, Whittlesey, PE7 1BD||Apply Now|
|Woodchurch Pharmacy||David Porter Ltd||No||CH42 8PE||Apply Now|
|Woolls Pharmacy||Paydens Ltd||No||Palm Bay Avenue Cliftonville, Margate Kent CT9 3NR||Apply Now|
Welcome to the Foundation Pharmacists Recruitment Scheme for 2021-22
Buttercups Training are managing the recruitment process for a number of independent pharmacies.
How the process works:
- Search the vacancy map and/or table below and make a note of the companies that you would like to apply for.
Please note: any positions that are marked on the map with a green pin are very unlikely to meet the Home Office minimum salary requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
- Fill out one application form and specify up to six company choices.
- Within 14 days of completing your application form you will be sent login details to complete an online numeracy and literacy test.
- After completing the test, your application will be passed onto the companies you have chosen and they will contact you in due course if you have been selected for interview.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how to improve this website please email FPrecruitment@buttercups.co.uk.
Searching the vacancies:
Using the map:
- Clicking on a map pin will display a bubble containing information about the vacancy.
- Click the "Branch Name" link that appears in the bubble to view more information about the vacancy and the company.
Using the table:
- You can sort the table by clicking either the "Branch Name" or "Tier 2 Visa Accepted" column headings.
- Use the pagination buttons to search through each page of the table. Each table page lists 50 vacancies.
- Click the "Branch Name" link to view more information about the vacancy and the company.
To start filling out the application form click the "Apply Now" link wherever you see it